"We work every day...not just sale day!"

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR





Fall is my favorite time of year.  I'd like it best if we could start the year with May and June then end it with September and October and maybe leave the rest of the months out.  Summers get hot and winters get cold...grass gets dry and snow gets deep, what's to like about that?  By fall the crops are in, the kids are back in school, the calves are ready to wean, the cows are soon to be winterized, it's football season, and Christmas is just around the corner!  Actually I'm a fan of four distinct seasons and look forward to the change that comes with them every year but still Fall is my favorite.  After all, I was born in the fall and am fortunate to get to celebrate the event each year.  I was going so fast when I hit twenty one, I slid clear thru sixty.  Now my side seems to be slowing to a shuffle and I'm prayin' God sees it fit to give me plenty of seasons to enjoy, just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment