"We work every day...not just sale day!"

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

THE WEEKS IN REVIEW

Fall is always my favorite time of year. I look forward to the cool down but certainly not to the snow and cold. My wish is for two seasons, May/June followed by September/October. I could do with out hot summers and cold winters and have always dreamed of haveing a condo in the North and a condo in the South. Maybe it's time I call a realtor in the South!

We've seen a few female dispersion sales the past couple of weeks and interest has been good. The offering at Ox Bow's sale earlier this week were an awsome set of females. Ken and crew had them in excellent condition and the quality was tops. Unofficially, a few over 150 lots averaged over $4,000 and demand stayed strong all through the sale.

NILE will be here soon. Numbers are strong and interest is good in all areas. Everything from club calves to horses will cross the block and enter the show ring. I hope you'll take time to attend the NILE Merit Heifer show and benefit auction on Friday morning at 8am. It's a great event and a very worthwhile program for the youth of our industry.

If I can be of service or help you with your genetic purchases in any way, feel free to give me a call at 406-671-5100 or drop me an email at bill@billpelton.com Be assured your order will be handled professionally and with the strictest of confidence.

Hope to see you down the road at one or more of the fall livestock events.

No comments:

Post a Comment