"We work every day...not just sale day!"

Saturday, June 16, 2012

TAKE A NAP ON FATHER'S DAY?

How about Bar B Q ribs for Fathers Day?  Sounds like a good idea to me.  According to Fox News red meat is one of the habits we men have developed that can help us live longer.  Here's what they had to say we needed to do on a daily basis to increas our life span:  (1) Six cups of coffee (2) Two glasses of beer (3) One twenty minute nap and (4) Eat red meat.  If I can figure out a way to get that twenty minute nap in every day I could be on track to live forever!

In my busy season it's hard to find time for a good night's sleep let alone a nap but I think I've figured it out. During the slow season I'll take two twenty minutes naps each day.  So far it's been working and I'm really liking it.  Recently during one of those short naps I dreamed that I retired and opted for the two-a-day nap program the rest of my life.  I no more than fell asleeep when my cell phone rang and put an end to the whole fantasy.  Anyway, HAPPY FATHERS DAY and take a nap if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment