"We work every day...not just sale day!"

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Maybe it's not true that around here 'We work every day...not just sale day!'


Is she headed for the pros?
  Seems like a lot of my time lately has been spent behind the wheel and judging by the pictures on my camera there hasn't been an abundance of bull sale material. Visited daughters from Dallas to Big Fork in the last month.   This week, my daughter and family from Dallas will be in Montana for some much needed time in a cooler climate and hopefully some camping and fishing.
  Oh, and don't let me forget to mention that the daughter here in Billings just happened to do a kitchen remodel after the bull sale season. A finish carpenter I am not! Give me an axe and a bucket of puddy and I can get buy. In fact,  I'm much better qualified as an old and slow lifter, holder, gofer, stand back and watcher. Somebody had to be there to let the cabinet guys in, right? It's called working for a burger and a beer.  At any rate, we plan to hit the ground running the first of August.  Be watching for our new web site at www.billpelton.com.
He would prefer a bigger, faster water craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment