"We work every day...not just sale day!"

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Papa's three little Monkeys

  These three were all born the same day within a couple of hours of each other while I was at the PBR in Billings.  Doubled my grandchild population with just a few labor pains, several phone calls and a couple of trips up the stairs at MetraPark to get cell reception.  Twins on the left and a single on the right.  Friends said I talked like a sheepherder that day. Seems like I remember studdering a little too.  One of my twins had the twins and my single had the single.  The twin's mother waited until she was 43 to have her first babies.  When I was 43 years old she had completed college!  Either she was slow or I was fast but I'll leave that up to those of you that know me to decide.  One thing for sure, there's enough energy on that bench to pull a stock trailer from Montana to Texas and back several times over! 

1 comment:

the sisters said...

how stinkin cute are they!!!

Post a Comment