"We work every day...not just sale day!"

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

This site powered by White Knuckle Design

Why would an old codger like me decide to redesign and launch a new web site when I know from past experience building a web site can put even the best of technical minds to the test and maybe even in the nut house? This is my third time thru this gruelling exercise in the past fifteen years. You'd think I'd learn. It only took one divorce so why does it take three web sites? And who knows, maybe a fourth in the future! At any rate, I figured it'd take most of the summer not thinking it'd take the whole damn summer. I know, summer's not complete but neither is the web site, however, both are becoming a lot closer to reality. The good news is I think I made the right decision in choosing a web development company. One that employees know how and responsive people who seem to understand my country mentality. Sometimes we have to discuss it a couple times and in a couple of different ways and languages but we finally get it figured out to my satisfaction and most likely not to theirs. Anxious to give it a test run to see where all the weak spots are and can't wait to unveil the new baby to the rest of my cowboy friends. You can bet some of them will let me know where the holes are. That's what friends are for, right? Stay tuned we're making hay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment