"We work every day...not just sale day!"

Friday, August 5, 2011

Who wants to go on the Rollercoaster?

Doesn't seem to matter if its at the State Fair or the Dow Jones these days, both will give you the ride of your life with only the State Fair advertising thrills and chills. The last couple of days of stock market girations is enough to cause diahrrea at a constipation convention. Over the years I've been instructed to take the Rip VanWinkle approach and sleep thru the ups and downs but quite honestly I'm finding it hard to do the closer I get to that age where napping a couple times a day might be a reality. Makes me wonder why I didn't have it invested in cows the whole time. Think about it though, if cows had been allowed in 401ks, all the wannabes on Wall Street would have been in the cow business and the cattle market would be in the tank too!

No comments:

Post a Comment