"We work every day...not just sale day!"

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Who turned up the heat?

Glad I'm not living in Texas! Right here in Billings Montana its been hovering around 100 degrees for the last couple of weeks and I'm not used to it. However, relief may be in sight.I talked to a ranch wife in Western Montana on Monday who told me their furnace kicked on that morning and she and the kids were wearing sweatshirts around the house to keep warm. Wish their cold front would work its way East and give us some relief. The good news is it never gets too hot to ride a good horse, fish, or play golf. I don't own the good horse so I walked eighteen holes today with a friend from out of town and I'm headed to Great Falls with my boat for a weekend of fishing with a former co-worker and his family. Oh yes, I will take in the State Fair while in Great Falls so I may get the chance to bet on the good horse too.

No comments:

Post a Comment